Friday, July 24, 2009

The NFL Draft

Something I just found out that I am very upset about...
The NFL Draft is moving to a three day affair!!! Starting in 2010 the NFL Draft's first round will move to Thursday Evening's Prime-Time slot. Second and Third Rounds on Friday evenings, and the rest of the draft will take place on Saturday afternoons.
I hate this! I loved Draft weekend. There was nothing better then sitting on my couch all weekend and drooling over the draft for two days. Now it's just one round on Thursday, two rounds on Friday, and the rest on Saturday. What if I have to work? What about the difference in being a "first day pick" and a "second day pick?" There is too much tradition between the draft and people like me, The Fan. Ugh! I'm too upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment