Saturday, July 11, 2009

Getting This Thing Started

Hello World!
This is the first official post on this blog that I have started. I am new to the blogging world, but very interested in getting my thoughts out there. I don't even know if people will read this thing, or comment on it. So why did I start this? Reasons to start a blog are different for everyone. This blog will focus mainly on sports but I'll throw in a few other things every now and then. Feel free to comment anytime, I'll always check and respond to any agreements or disagreements with what I write. You can be as rude as you want, I won't get too upset. I hope to one day have this blog be a source of valuable information for those people who have a profound love for the sporting world. I figure this is a good time to start a blog to because football (!!!) is starting soon. So enjoy what you read and please feel free to write me for any reason at all. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment