Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Top 25 College Football Poll

I have decided to do my own ranking. I don't look at huge legendary upsets or records. I'm looking at what teams I think are the very best in the country. Just because USC loses to a horrible team every year, doesn't mean they aren't one of the best in the country. Unfortunately, I can't put Oklahoma too high up anymore because of Sam Bradford's injury, but I wish I would. So without further ado...
1. Alabama
2. Florida
3. Texas
4. USC
5. LSU
6. Boise State
7. Penn State
8. Georgia Tech
9. Iowa
10. Ohio State
11. Miami (FL)
12. Cinncinnatti
13. TCU
14. Oregon
15. Virginia Tech
16. Oklahoma State
17. Oklahoma
18. BYU
19. Notre Dame
20. West Virginia
21. Pittsburgh
22. Texas Tech
23. South Carolina
24. Kansas
25.Utah
I really don't understand why there is a top 25. There should really only be a top 10. Do teams 11-25 really matter? And, can we PLEASE get a playoff system?
Feel free to comment on your thoughts about my top-25.

No comments:

Post a Comment