Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Intriguing Story Line

I really want to go more in depth on this and try to make it weekly thing, but I have class in a few minutes so I thought I would just give you a quick teaser. Since reading into story lines is fun (but pretty un-useful) I thought I would go through this week's NFL games and present things to watch...

1. Cinncinnatti Bengals RB Cedric Benson, who has been playing lights out all season, is going against the team that drafted fourth overall in 2006 then drove him out of town 3 years later, the Chicago Bears. Added motivation? I think so...

I'll do a longer article tommmorow on different story lines to look at.
Also, another thing I would like to start doing is every Monday or Tuesday have a good look back at the games played the precvious Sunday. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment